Rooms With Discs
A downloadable game for Windows
Destroy all the discs in all the rooms. Simple. And sharp.
(you know, because of the multiple spinning blades that will try to cut you).
A small top-down shooter game made in two weeks for the Disc Room Game Jam using Game Maker.
Additional resources used:
- MinimalFont5x7 by Kate Garcia
- Background music: Royalty free music by Bensound.com (Deep Blue and Sci Fi)
- Audio pack by Doseone provided for the jam
- Several sounds from soundbible.com:
- Sounds from freesound.org:
Download the zip file, extract it and run discs.exe. That's it!
(the game creates a .ini file with the scores for persistance)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.